Mother's Day 母亲节;
at your mother's knee 小时候，孩提时;
the mother of (all) sth 非常大(或讨厌、重要等)的事情;
necessity is the mother of invention 需要是发明之母;
mother tongue 母语，本国语，本族语;
step mother 继母;
mother crystal 母晶，母晶体;
mother hen 婆婆妈妈的人;
1. My natural mother has never communicated with me.
2. The baby's mother escaped from the fire along with two other children.
3. All I had was money, which I pressed on her reluctant mother.
4. He is not speaking to his mother because of her friendship with his ex-wife.
5. His mother's untimely death had a catastrophic effect on him.
6. The story my mother told me when I was young is fictitious.
7. Tina as a child was a replica of her mother.
8. My father and mother sent me to good schools, but the finest thing they did for my education was to have seven children.