a room that is entered via a door;
a swinging or sliding barrier that will close the entrance to a room or building or vehicle;
anything providing a means of access (or escape);
the entrance (the space in a wall) through which you enter or leave a room or building;
Next door 隔壁，在隔壁，隔邻的，邻居;
revolving door 旋转门，走马灯，转门，十字形旋转门;
sliding door 滑动门，趟门，滑门步，推拉门;
door knocker 门环，门跋，敲门器，印度采购;
door lock 门锁，车门锁，供应门锁，客车门锁;
French door 玻璃门，法式门 ;
Plug door 内崁式门，塞入门，插门;
1. My neighbour's door had been kicked in.
2. She slipped into the driving seat and closed the door.
3. I turned the handle and found the door was open.
4. The door knobs came off in our hands.
5. The house next door; they live just two doors up the street from us.
6. He went from door to door, talking with people and giving advice.
7. One day he sees a beautiful bell at the top of a door.
8. Residential usable floor area is to show the residence is medium what use net area can supply entirely inside cent door door is integrated.
9. Who will be the first one to open the door to this era, The Cable operators Carriers, or the real estate developers?