the act of dressing and preparing yourself;
a room or building equipped with one or more toilets;
a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination;
misfortune resulting in lost effort or money;
to go to the toilet 如厕;
toilet facility 盥洗室;
public toilet 公厕;
toilet table 梳妆台;
toilet water 花露水;
womens toilet 女厕;
toilet mirror 梳妆镜;
1. Could you mind my bag for a moment while I go to the toilet?
2. She went to the toilet and had a good cry.
3. I'm going to teach him how to drink out ofthe toilet.
4. The web is in a corner behind the toilet, connecting tile wall to tile wall.
5. Please remember to collect your belongings when you leave toilet.
6. I hated having to go to the toilet at night from that point on.
7. She sprang out of bed and accomplished the two ablutions of soul and body, her prayers and her toilet.
8. The utility model can exhaust odor in the toilet seat outside through the exhaust fan, also can exhaust odor outside when in stool, thereby playing the role of purifying indoor air in the washroom.
9. The company has more than 100 engineering and design staff in China and runs its own Kohler University shaping the toilet tastes of the masses.