a young person of either sex;
a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age;
an immature childish person;
a member of a clan or tribe
Wild Child 野孩子，自然之子，野蛮公主，野生儿;
child marriage 童婚;
feral child 野孩子，野孩;
Child grooming 儿童性诱拐;
Child cot 童床;
Child reductions 儿童优惠;
problem child 问题儿童，问题小孩;
Buddy child 哥们儿;
1. I'm looking for a child. I believe your husband can help me find her.
2. She had remarried and desired a child with her new husban.
3. One dead child was found in the ruins almost two hours after the explosion.
4. Their stance seems to be that a baby or child is better off in its country of birth.
5. The child's father gave a rap on the knuckles as a physical punishment.
6. She had a normal pregnancy and delivered a healthy child.
7. Can my child be medically examined without my consent?
8.The child's trousers have worn through at the knees.
9.He plunged into the swift current and rescued one child after another.
10.It's natural to react with disbelief if your child is accused of bullying.
11.The young couple decided to have a child.