1. Lots of periodicals in foreign languages have been subscribed to, not to mention those in Chinese.
2. I have lots of suggestions for the park's future.
3. The upshot is that we have lots of good but not very happy employees.
4. I spent lots of money on smart new outfits for work.
5. He bought two lots of 1,000 shares in the company during August and September.
6. I was wearing a purple jumpsuit, high heeled shoes, and lots of makeup.
7. Keep in mind you're going to be fighting lots of men who hit plenty hard.
8. Of course lots of kids read dirty books in their rooms and hide them under the mattress.
9. It's a good thing I brought lots of handkerchiefs.
lots of、a lot of、many的区别：
例句：How many people came to the meeting?
I don t have many comic books.
2.a lot of：只能修饰可数名词。
例句：I go to a lot of concerts.
There are a lot of things in my parents' room, they looks so nice.
3. lots of：既可接可数名词，也可接不可数名词。