1. I'll sell at a discount in return for a speedy sale.
2. My products aren't based on advertising hype, they sell by word of mouth.
3. We have no wish to sell, but if you make a fair offer, it shall have attention.
4. They did not sell a single car for a month and had to lay off workers.
5. Those who come unstuck are the ones who cannot sell the properties on fast enough.
1. The second quarter's drop in sale is accurately forecast by the computer.
2. The company's sale in the Far East is seriously affected by the embargo.
3. The team also expects a sharp increase in the sale of tickets, jerseys and merchandise.
4. Although obviously, a sale is lost from the retail side, the customer and the retailer's relationship is also damaged.
5. Does it matter if one month's sale is down?