excite 激动 + ing 正…的，使人…的——使人激动的;
creating or arousing excitement;
stimulating interest and discussion;
1. This voyage was the most exciting adventure of their lives.
2. I work in a government office. It's a responsible position, I suppose, but not very exciting.
3. This book opens the door to some of the most exciting findings in solid-state physics.
4. See the bottom of this page for details of how to apply for this exciting offer.
5. If you think this all sounds very exciting, just wait until you read the book.
6. He thinks pop music today is as exciting as it's ever been.
7. Working abroad should be an exciting and positive experience for all concerned.
8. Building a home from scratch can be both exciting and challenging.
9. These prizes are just for starters. Other exciting offers are flooding in.
10.It was a garden that had everything. It was rich and wild and beautiful, and exciting.