pros and cons英语例句及翻译：
1. They sat for hours debating the pros and cons of setting up their own firm.
2. We discussed the pros and cons of changing the company's operating system.
3. I need to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.
4. This article will take a look at three methods, and then discuss their pros and cons.
5. I have approached this subject with a desire to weigh the pros and cons connected with it.
6. The pros and cons of the merger are all set out in my document.
7. As a result there are pros and cons for choosing to attend any campus, be it in downtown Sydney or in tropical, less built up Darwin.
8. To consider all the pros and cons of a matter before reaching a decision.
9. We examine the pros and cons of each method and discuss their strengths and weaknesses.
10. I reviewed the pros and cons of each alternative and suggested how each can be used to solve security problems.