loon pants 喇叭裤;
long pants 长裤;
toreador pants 女用紧身裤;
haren pants 哈伦裤;
pants suit 长裤西服;
work pants 工作裤;
1. He wore brown corduroy pants and a white cotton shirt.
2. He put on a pair of short pants and an undershirt.
3. He was wearing riding pants, high boots, and spurs.
4. It had a saddle with springs sticking out, which wore away the seat of my pants.
5. Walking in the surf, she had to roll her pants up to her knees.
6. It's dangerous for a leader to run the country by the seat of his pants.
7. I put all of my son's underwear, socks, long pants& long shirts in one drawer.
1. We began to pant before we reached the top of hill.
2. From my place of ambush, I could hear him pant aloud as he struck the blows.