1. I get very nervous because I'm using a lot of expensive equipment.
2. The case against is twofold: too risky and too expensive.
3. They actually moved down from upstairs because the rent's that expensive.
4. Although they're expensive, they last forever and never go out of style.
5. Retooling, or recasting new toy moulds, is a slow and expensive process.
6. There are restaurants, both humble and expensive, that specialize in them.
7. She had decked him out from head to foot in expensive clothes.
8. This is fearfully expensive compared with the last one I bought.
9. Leaves on the line are an expensive problem for the railways.
10. Waterproofed fabric pants are more expensive than plastic pants.
11. It is expensive to buy and a bind to carry home.
12. Nuclear plants are expensive to build, though cheap to operate.
13. I spend a lot on expensive jewelry and clothing.
14. They will be slightly more expensive but they last a lot longer.
15. Buying expensive furniture is not necessarily the smartest move to make.