[计] BASIC语言 基本高级语言
- These requirements are absolutely basic to a good relationship.
- A knowledge of her upbringing is basic to an understanding of her books.
- The Church should give more of a lead on basic moral issues.
- The constitution enshrines the basic rights of all citizens.
- Food, clothing and shelter are all basic necessities of life.
衣、 食、 住所是生活的基本必需品.
- Just follow these few basic precepts and you won't go far wrong in life.
- BASIC is the language most programmers learn first.
- In this course, students receive instruction in basic engineering.
- a popular programming language that is relatively easy to learn; an acronym for beginner's all-purpose symbolic instruction code; no longer in general use
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant
- pertaining to or constituting a base or basis
- reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality
- serving as a base or starting point
- of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base