one third 三分之一;
third part 第三部分;
third class 三级，三等舱;
third edition 第三版;
third world countries 第三世界国家;
third place 季军，第三名;
1. It would have been rough justice had he been deprived of this important third European win.
2. The attack was the third so far this year.
3. Britain has dropped from second to third place in the league.
4. This will be his fifth international championship and his third at senior level.
5. There is no conflict of fundamental interests among the third world countries.
6. He would dive under one obstacle, round another, and lightly step over a third.
7. We felt we might finish third. Any better would be a bonus .
8. China believes that there are rights and wrongs involved in the disputes between third world countries.
First 第一; Second 第二; Third 第三; Fourth 第四;
Fifth 第五; Sixth 第六; Seventh 第七; Eighth 第八;
Ninth 第九; Tenth 第十。
1. He wrote his first and second drafts in longhand, in pencil.
2. Now they are ranked first, second and third worldwide in terms of market capitalisation.