Therefore excuse 所以请原谅;
Therefore Become 故此成为;
Therefore High 从而提高;
therefore government 法制，国家;
Therefore Adapts 为此相适应;
Therefore We 所以我们;
Therefore Unique 所以独一无二;
therefore produce 因此产生;
1. It rained and therefore the football match was postponed.
2. Most voters care more about jobs and therefore the Government can write off voters motivated by environmental issues.
3. She is a professional economist and therefore schooled in the arguments against that sort of state intervention.
4. The President will therefore have to tread a very fine line when he addresses the parliament.
5. And if you would know God be not therefore a solver of riddles.
6. Generally, cancers do not have danger signals and, therefore, they cannot elicit strong immune reactions.
7. The car is less than a year old, and therefore still under guarantee.
8. Therefore, it is important to monitor and manage the messages in the system.
9. Is it therefore vital to have a clear picture of cloud platforms and services to guarantee quality and reliability.
10.Is it therefore vital to have a clear picture of cloud platforms and services to guarantee quality and reliability.