com 加强 + plain 捶胸，引申为“抱怨”;
Some complain 有些人抱怨说，有些抱怨， 一些抱怨;
never complain 生活多欢畅 ，永不抱怨;
1. Miners have complained bitterly that the government did not fulfil their promises.
2. “I wish someone would do something about it，” he complained.
3. I was too cowardly to complain.
4. For my own part, I have nothing to complain of.
5. Residents complain about being harassed on the street, roughed up, sometimes even shaken down for their money.
6. The company's competitors complain that they are hemmed in by rigid legal contracts.
7. Faculty members complain that their students are unprepared to do college-level work.
8. He could not complain that he was uninformed about the true nature of the regime.
9. Refugees also complain that soldiers steal food and personal property from them and demand bribes in exchange for food or shelter.
10.All she ever does is whinge and complain.