moral courage 道德勇气，道义勇气，道德的勇气，品德勇气;
Carolina Courage 卡罗来纳勇气队，纳勇气队，缴怯气队;
Dutch courage 酒后之勇，一时的虚勇，借酒壮胆;
find the courage 鼓起勇气;
have the courage 有勇气;
show courage 展示胆量;
courage to do something 做某事的勇气;
1. The eagle was an emblem of strength and courage.
2. I admire him for his courage.
3. His courage failed him at the last moment.
4. It took her a full month to summon the courage to tell her mother.
5. It took me about two hours to pluck up courage to call.
6. It's that kind of courage and determination that makes him such a remarkable character.
7. He has shown a great deal of courage in sticking up for democracy and civil liberties.
8. Courage is doing what you have to do even though you are afraid.
9. These men made themselves famous for their courage and bravery, but they were not kings.
10. Courage, hard work, self-mastery, and intelligent effort are all essential to successful life.