written examination的英式发音是[ˈrɪtn ɪɡˌzæmɪˈneɪʃn]，美式发音是[ˈrɪtn ɪɡˌzæmɪˈneɪʃn]。
1. There will be a written examination to complement the practical test.
2. He got through the written examination but fail in the oral test.
3. It is hoped that they can pass the written examination this time.
4.Have the qualifications of the staff, register for our organization's manager of the written examination.
4. The event is different from the traditional written examination.
5. After the recruitment publicizing, written examination, and the interview, 6 new members were admitted to the Administration Department.
6. With excellent professional knowledge, a written examination, he was easy to cross the border, two days after the interview.
7. The examination still can be a main way to appraise, the contents of course and emotion and attitude and values can be tested in the written examination.
8. The emphasis on written examination rather than discussions resulted in the Chinese authoritarian personality and its academic approach focusing on literature accumulation and writing.
9.In order to reduce the suspicion, the company let a few job seekers pass the health checkup and arranged a written examination for them. But examinees were given only 10 minutes to finish and no matter how the paper was completed, they failed, Han said.