chest 的英式发音是[tʃest] ，美式发音是[tʃest]。
chest electrode 胸电极;
chest hospital 胸科医院;
chest surgery 胸外科;
barrel chest 桶状胸;
fluoroscopy of chest 胸部透视;
box with a lid;
furniture with drawers for keeping clothes;
the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen;
1. Help me lift the chest up on the table.
2. At the very bottom of the chest were his carving tools.
3. The chest contained the personal belongings of a seaman.
4. Now I shall be made into a beautiful chest, I shall hold wonderful treasure!
5. I have some smuggled coffee and most capital tobacco, in a small chest in the hold, which you shall have to-morrow.
6. Below the muscular diaphragm, which separates the chest cavity from the abdominal cavity, the esophagus joins the stomach.
7. A severe watery diarrhoea, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting are early symptoms, as are severe chest and lung pains, sore throat, and cough.
8. You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack.
9. He had quite serious problems with his chest and wheezed and coughed all the time.