compete 比赛 + itor 人 —— 比赛者;
the contestant you hope to defeat;
a person or an organization that competes against others, especially in business;
a person who takes part in a competition;
1. They signed a secret deal with their main competitor.
2. Consulting with or employment by a competitor, supplier, or customer of Company.
3. Presentation of recent methods in supplier management, quality assurance, process control, and competitor analysis.
4. As a producing company it became a competitor to the established industry and therefore was not accepted as licensor.
5. This old technique refers to minimizing the price or difference in cost between you and a competitor.
6. But a competitor did and our sales fell badly. We've been going through a difficult time.
7. Those competitive characteristics that a firm must exhibit to be a viable competitor in the marketplace.
8.Not that I doubt the promise to meet any competitor's price. I'm sure that happens regularly.
9.Does anyone have any objections to the plan to form a strategic alliance with our main European competitor?