call upon in supplication;
address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship;
pray for 祈求，请求，祈祷;
So Pray 祈祷吧;
Pray song 祈祷词;
pray fervently 热情地祈祷;
pray against 祈祷不要发生某事;
pray in aid of 请求...帮助辩护;
pray without beads 打错了算盘;
pray sb for sth 为某事而乞求某人，请求某人做某事;
hope and pray 热切企盼，衷心祈求;
1. Now all we have to do is help ourselves and to pray to God.
2. I pray that death may not intervene to prevent our meeting with my darling children.
3. She had decided she must go on as usual, follow her normal routine, and hope and pray.
4. She went into the church, knelt down and began to pray.
5. I can pray for you and your future, but I cannot make you walk with God.
6. Welcome you to become christians, I will pray for you and blessing, god be with you!
7. I pray only for your happiness.