find fault with;
act as a critic;
to criticize 批评，指责，责备，批驳;
criticize unsparingly 毫不留情地批评;
criticize stupidly 愚蠢地批评;
criticize plagiarism 批判剽窃行为;
criticize aesthetic 批判美学;
criticize character 批评个性;
cultural criticize 文化批判;
Criticize Thinking 批判性思维;
1.They would criticize me, or worse yet, pay me no attention.
2. You eat her food, enjoy her hospitality and then criticize her behind her back.
3. This requires us to listen don't criticize, but must use the curiosity to replace.
4. I'm not going to criticize his lordship& I know my place.
5. I just want to explain the fact and not going to criticize anyone or whose idea.
6. Someone you care about may let you down or criticize your methods.
7. All Chinese contemporary aesthetic viewpoints that oppose and deny the practical aesthetics criticize it with one voice that the practice aesthetics ignores the form of beauty and aesthetics.